The Neil Hudgell Trust was launched in 2012 and donates up to £100,000 each year to charities, community groups and sporting organisations making a positive impact within their local communities.
Some of the grants awarded include the following. Click on the links to find out what these groups do and how they are using the funds made available:
- Maximum Life Youth Project
- Walton Street Community and Leisure Association
- James Leeman
- Emmaus Hull and East Riding
- Together Women Project
- Mark Swift
- Millie O’Neill
- Jonathon Beharrell
- James Lee
- Paul Clucas
- Hull Homeless and Rootless Project
- Sutton Trust Action Group
- Fitmums and Friends
- Hornsea Scout Group
- East Riding Electric Eels
- Bradford Phab
- Hull & East Riding Fellowship
- Dorchester Parents Group
- Cobra Archers
- Treasured Steps
- Bridlington Cricket Club
- Thorpes Hub
- Women – Accede
- Densholme Community Farm
- Wado UK
- Jackie’s Jokers
- Southcoates Community & Parent Group
- Kingston Amateur Boxing Club
- Beverley Cougars Basketball Club
- KIDZ Aware Ltd
- Malet Lambert YC AFC
- West Hull Community Radio
- Costello FC
- Friends of Ings Primary School
- Hull and East Riding Arthritis Care
- The Humberside Youth Darts Organisation
- City of Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Hull Ethnic Minorities Community Centre
- Easy Access Social Care (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Cottingham Cricket Club
- Priory Enterprises (East Riding) Ltd
- The Hull & East Riding Branch, National Autistic Society
- Seamer and Irton Cricket Club
- Beat It Music CIC (Leeds)
- Special Times (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Pocklington and Wolds Gateway Partnership
- The Hull & East Yorkshire Diabetes Support Group
- Northside Sporting Group street dance team
- Sutton Trust Action Group Community Association
- Hulls Angels Roller Dames
- East Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Root Theatre
- Hull Foodbank
- Mr Hoggle Doggle
- Hull Women’s Centre
- St Pauls Amateur Boxing Club
- Tuesday Afternoon Social Carers Group
- Willerby Jags FC
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Case still ongoing
"Case still ongoing, excellent communication between myself and solicitor.. 🤞🏻 for good outcome"
Excellent and fast
"Excellent and fast. I won’t go anywhere else from now on"
"Listened too, great advice and feel rejuvenated by their response. Really helpful feedback and will… "
"Hudgell Solicitors dealt with my case very quickly and effectively. The contact and communication was… "
"Fantastic service, on the ball with everything and good outcome"
"Very professional, took all the stress off my hands and very pleasant to deal with.… "
Hudgsell’s were our insurers with…traffic accident in France - successful claim.
"Hudgsell’s were our insurers with regard to road traffic accidents occurring abroad, (France) we were… "
Always honest with there appraisal and…
"Always honest with there appraisal and willing to listen"
Made the whole holiday illness claim…
"Made the whole holiday illness claim stress free. Updates given regularly- overall a pleasure to… "
I was fortunate to find Hudgell…
"I was fortunate to find Hudgell Solicitors after having an official complaint upheld. After I… "
"Great service. Kept informed at all times. Good results"
Very professional and pleasant…
"Very professional and pleasant solicitors .. kept me up to date and was very prompt… "
"Friendly, Helpful, and fair. Would recommend Hudgells to anyone I know."
Friendly professional service.
"Excellent service all way through."
"After not knowing what to do, hudgell have helped me thoroughly through the process and… "
Rated 9 out of 10 based on 481 reviews