The Neil Hudgell Trust was launched in 2012 and donates up to £100,000 each year to charities, community groups and sporting organisations making a positive impact within their local communities.
Some of the grants awarded include the following. Click on the links to find out what these groups do and how they are using the funds made available:
- Maximum Life Youth Project
- Walton Street Community and Leisure Association
- James Leeman
- Emmaus Hull and East Riding
- Together Women Project
- Mark Swift
- Millie O’Neill
- Jonathon Beharrell
- James Lee
- Paul Clucas
- Hull Homeless and Rootless Project
- Sutton Trust Action Group
- Fitmums and Friends
- Hornsea Scout Group
- East Riding Electric Eels
- Bradford Phab
- Hull & East Riding Fellowship
- Dorchester Parents Group
- Cobra Archers
- Treasured Steps
- Bridlington Cricket Club
- Thorpes Hub
- Women – Accede
- Densholme Community Farm
- Wado UK
- Jackie’s Jokers
- Southcoates Community & Parent Group
- Kingston Amateur Boxing Club
- Beverley Cougars Basketball Club
- KIDZ Aware Ltd
- Malet Lambert YC AFC
- West Hull Community Radio
- Costello FC
- Friends of Ings Primary School
- Hull and East Riding Arthritis Care
- The Humberside Youth Darts Organisation
- City of Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Hull Ethnic Minorities Community Centre
- Easy Access Social Care (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Cottingham Cricket Club
- Priory Enterprises (East Riding) Ltd
- The Hull & East Riding Branch, National Autistic Society
- Seamer and Irton Cricket Club
- Beat It Music CIC (Leeds)
- Special Times (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Pocklington and Wolds Gateway Partnership
- The Hull & East Yorkshire Diabetes Support Group
- Northside Sporting Group street dance team
- Sutton Trust Action Group Community Association
- Hulls Angels Roller Dames
- East Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Root Theatre
- Hull Foodbank
- Mr Hoggle Doggle
- Hull Women’s Centre
- St Pauls Amateur Boxing Club
- Tuesday Afternoon Social Carers Group
- Willerby Jags FC
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Very professional helpful and very…
"Very professional helpful and very friendly ."
Very happy with the fast service…
"Very happy with the fast service provided by Lauren at this firm. Always there to… "
Made it very easy
"Made it very easy"
Really good service!
"Really good service!"
"Very good experience with this firm and my excellent lawyer, definitely a firm I will… "
Highly recommended,very helpful and…
"Highly recommended,very helpful and good customer service, they are a company that really care and… "
Rebecca Cone looked after my claim and…
"Rebecca Cone looked after my claim and I would like to say that she was… "
"Hudgell Solicitors. Was very helpful in dealing with my case. With the road accident I… "
Hudgell Solicitors dealt with our dental negligence claim
"Hudgell Solicitors dealt with our claim very professionally, keeping us up to date at every… "
was very good and deal with my case
"was very good and deal with my case"
Amazing service, would definitely recommend 😊
"Amazing service in all aspects of my case and very understanding of the situation. Made… "
Excellent service would use again
"Excellent service would use again"
"Sam Thompson provided an excellent professional service in my medical negligence claim. Hudgell's kept me… "
Good efficient service by Sara Kidd
"Good efficient service by Sara Kidd. Thank you."
1st class service
"Excellent service throughout the process. Always kept me informed of developments by phone or post.… "
Hudgells solicitors a sure win
"I would certainly recommend hudgells solicitors to anyone wanting to file a claim for medical/dental… "
I would definitely recommend Hudgell …
"I would definitely recommend Hudgell Solicitors to family and friends. My family”s whole experience from… "
I have found the service to be Excellent
"I have found the service to be excellent, always return calls & emails promptly &… "
Rated 9.3 out of 10 based on 412 reviews