The Neil Hudgell Trust was launched in 2012 and donates up to £100,000 each year to charities, community groups and sporting organisations making a positive impact within their local communities.
Some of the grants awarded include the following. Click on the links to find out what these groups do and how they are using the funds made available:
- Maximum Life Youth Project
- Walton Street Community and Leisure Association
- James Leeman
- Emmaus Hull and East Riding
- Together Women Project
- Mark Swift
- Millie O’Neill
- Jonathon Beharrell
- James Lee
- Paul Clucas
- Hull Homeless and Rootless Project
- Sutton Trust Action Group
- Fitmums and Friends
- Hornsea Scout Group
- East Riding Electric Eels
- Bradford Phab
- Hull & East Riding Fellowship
- Dorchester Parents Group
- Cobra Archers
- Treasured Steps
- Bridlington Cricket Club
- Thorpes Hub
- Women – Accede
- Densholme Community Farm
- Wado UK
- Jackie’s Jokers
- Southcoates Community & Parent Group
- Kingston Amateur Boxing Club
- Beverley Cougars Basketball Club
- KIDZ Aware Ltd
- Malet Lambert YC AFC
- West Hull Community Radio
- Costello FC
- Friends of Ings Primary School
- Hull and East Riding Arthritis Care
- The Humberside Youth Darts Organisation
- City of Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Hull Ethnic Minorities Community Centre
- Easy Access Social Care (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Cottingham Cricket Club
- Priory Enterprises (East Riding) Ltd
- The Hull & East Riding Branch, National Autistic Society
- Seamer and Irton Cricket Club
- Beat It Music CIC (Leeds)
- Special Times (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Pocklington and Wolds Gateway Partnership
- The Hull & East Yorkshire Diabetes Support Group
- Northside Sporting Group street dance team
- Sutton Trust Action Group Community Association
- Hulls Angels Roller Dames
- East Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Root Theatre
- Hull Foodbank
- Mr Hoggle Doggle
- Hull Women’s Centre
- St Pauls Amateur Boxing Club
- Tuesday Afternoon Social Carers Group
- Willerby Jags FC
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Great customer service
"Great customer service Tasmin was very helpful Updated me on a regular basis Thanks for… "
Caroline was great in handling my case
"Caroline was great in handling my case, very informative and always kept me up to… "
Dispute with EasyJet
"Although Hudgell offices were not local to us, there was no need for concern, as… "
Always on the ball
"Always on the ball! Great at what they do, very professional and fast with a… "
"Excellent service. Very happy with result. Thank you."
Was an easy process and the caseworker…
"Was an easy process and the caseworker was very informative and very knowledgeable on my… "
Lovely business to deal with
"Lovely business to deal with. Would recommend to anyone."
"Great communication! My solicitor was lovely to deal with, open and listened to me."
Very happy with how they managed my…
"Very happy with how they managed my claim. I would recommend them."
Very helpful and truly understanding in…
"Very helpful and truly understanding in a very sensitive case would highly recommend to anyone"
"Friendly, supportive and professional, couldn't ask for more."
A first class service with a heart too
"I never had claimed before and was quite apprehensive about dealing with claims solicitors as… "
They made me feel that I wouldn’t be on…
"They made me feel that I wouldn’t be on my own after my experience. They… "
The service was excellent and Lauren…
"The service was excellent and Lauren Cartwright kept me well informed and gave good advice… "
"Excellent service, fully recommended. Efficient communication and reliable."
Hudgell took over my road traffic case…
"Hudgell took over my road traffic case from a different solicitors and successfully negotiated a… "
Hudgell Solicitors made my personal…
"Hudgell Solicitors made my personal injury claim so easy, they got me the treatment i… "
I have never used solicitors before
"I have never used solicitors before, my dealings with Hudgell have been excellent I have… "
First Class service
"Hudgell Solicitors are currently working on my case and I must say so far the… "
Rated 9.4 out of 10 based on 455 reviews