The Neil Hudgell Trust was launched in 2012 and donates up to £100,000 each year to charities, community groups and sporting organisations making a positive impact within their local communities.
Some of the grants awarded include the following. Click on the links to find out what these groups do and how they are using the funds made available:
- Maximum Life Youth Project
- Walton Street Community and Leisure Association
- James Leeman
- Emmaus Hull and East Riding
- Together Women Project
- Mark Swift
- Millie O’Neill
- Jonathon Beharrell
- James Lee
- Paul Clucas
- Hull Homeless and Rootless Project
- Sutton Trust Action Group
- Fitmums and Friends
- Hornsea Scout Group
- East Riding Electric Eels
- Bradford Phab
- Hull & East Riding Fellowship
- Dorchester Parents Group
- Cobra Archers
- Treasured Steps
- Bridlington Cricket Club
- Thorpes Hub
- Women – Accede
- Densholme Community Farm
- Wado UK
- Jackie’s Jokers
- Southcoates Community & Parent Group
- Kingston Amateur Boxing Club
- Beverley Cougars Basketball Club
- KIDZ Aware Ltd
- Malet Lambert YC AFC
- West Hull Community Radio
- Costello FC
- Friends of Ings Primary School
- Hull and East Riding Arthritis Care
- The Humberside Youth Darts Organisation
- City of Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Hull Ethnic Minorities Community Centre
- Easy Access Social Care (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Cottingham Cricket Club
- Priory Enterprises (East Riding) Ltd
- The Hull & East Riding Branch, National Autistic Society
- Seamer and Irton Cricket Club
- Beat It Music CIC (Leeds)
- Special Times (Hull and East Yorkshire)
- Pocklington and Wolds Gateway Partnership
- The Hull & East Yorkshire Diabetes Support Group
- Northside Sporting Group street dance team
- Sutton Trust Action Group Community Association
- Hulls Angels Roller Dames
- East Hull Amateur Boxing Club
- Root Theatre
- Hull Foodbank
- Mr Hoggle Doggle
- Hull Women’s Centre
- St Pauls Amateur Boxing Club
- Tuesday Afternoon Social Carers Group
- Willerby Jags FC
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Friendly professional service.
"Excellent service all way through."
"After not knowing what to do, hudgell have helped me thoroughly through the process and… "
helpful informative efficient and…
"helpful informative efficient and friendly these are all the qualities I found with the firm… "
it took a long time but i definitely…
"it took a long time but i definitely got the result i wanted and deserved… "
Very good efficient service
"Very good efficient service"
Excellent service throughout my case
"Excellent service throughout my case Handled with ease and quickly"
Excellent service in difficult…
"Excellent service in difficult circumstances Secured my compensation and won my case when other solicitors… "
Fantastic team & Sarah :)
"Fantastic team and Sarah my Solicitor! Sarah has Handled everything for me, right up until… "
Third time lucky thanks to Hudgell!
"I had breast augmentation surgery three years ago for a complex assymetry case. I was… "
Great customer service
"Great customer service Tasmin was very helpful Updated me on a regular basis Thanks for… "
Caroline was great in handling my case
"Caroline was great in handling my case, very informative and always kept me up to… "
Dispute with EasyJet
"Although Hudgell offices were not local to us, there was no need for concern, as… "
Always on the ball
"Always on the ball! Great at what they do, very professional and fast with a… "
"Excellent service. Very happy with result. Thank you."
Was an easy process and the caseworker…
"Was an easy process and the caseworker was very informative and very knowledgeable on my… "
Lovely business to deal with
"Lovely business to deal with. Would recommend to anyone."
"Great communication! My solicitor was lovely to deal with, open and listened to me."
Very happy with how they managed my…
"Very happy with how they managed my claim. I would recommend them."
Rated 9.2 out of 10 based on 466 reviews