Public Transport Accident Compensation Claims
When travelling by bus, train or taxi, public transport operators have a duty of care for the safety of their passengers, and in most cases, your journey will be smooth and reliable.
However, should you or a loved one suffer an injury whilst travelling on any form of public transport, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. You deserve to feel safe while you’re travelling, especially as you place your trust in the driver and the public service being offered. Some examples of public transport accident claims we have dealt with include:
- injuries caused by the negligent driving of taxi or bus drivers
- injuries caused by taxis or buses being in a dangerous condition
- injuries caused by inadequate safety measures on train platforms
Specialists in Public Transport Accidents
Our expert road traffic accident claims team has many years’ experience in dealing with various types of public transport accidents. Should you suffer an injury or bereavement, we will do all we can to help you find out exactly what happened and provide the support you need to come to terms with your loss.
- We're one of England and Wales's leading personal injury firms with a highly experienced team of road traffic accident lawyers.
- Our compassionate road traffic accident experts settle hundreds of RTA claims every year on behalf of their clients.
- No matter what has happened to you, we have the experience and knowledge to support you through your claim.
- We are client centric and our aim is to ensure you make the best recovery possible from the injuries you sustained.
- Our personal support packages are tailored to each individual and are provided to ensure early rehabilitation is in place as quickly as possible.
Brake is a road safety charity working with communities and organisations across the UK to stop the tragedy of road deaths and injuries, make streets and communities safer for everyone, and support people bereaved and seriously injured on roads.
Making a Public Transport Accident Claim
Suffering an injury which was somebody else’s fault can be very frustrating – as well as the physical pain, it can also be difficult to deal with emotionally. We’re here to help you put things right and gain the legal justice and compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident whilst on any form of public transport, we are just a phone call or click away.
Our Public Transport Accident Experts
How much will my claim cost?
All public transport accident cases taken on by Hudgell Solicitors are handled on a no win no fee basis. This means that you will not have to pay any money up front and there will be no financial risk if your case is unsuccessful.
If your case is successful, you will only be expected to pay a contribution to your solicitor’s fees once the case has been resolved. The costs paid are usually a percentage of the compensation awarded and will be agreed before your case is carried out.Find out more