Public transport compensation claims
When travelling by bus, train or taxi, public transport operators have a duty of care for the safety of their passengers, and in most cases, your journey will be smooth and reliable.
However, should you or a loved one suffer an injury whilst travelling on any form of public transport, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Some examples of public transport accident claims we have dealt with include:
- injuries caused by the negligent driving of taxi or bus drivers
- injuries caused by taxis or buses being in a dangerous condition
- injuries caused by inadequate safety measures on train platforms
We are here to help you
Our expert road traffic accident claims team has many years’ experience in dealing with various types of public transport accidents. We are also accredited by APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and MASS (Motor Accidents Solicitors Society).
Should you suffer an injury or bereavement, we will do all we can to help you find out exactly what happened and provide the support you need to terms with your loss.
How to make a claim for public transport compensation
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident whilst on any form of public transport, we are just a phone call or click away.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages