Car Passenger Compensation Claims
When travelling in any vehicle as a passenger, your safety is the responsibility of of the driver of the vehicle you are in or other road users. In the majority of cases, your journey will be smooth and relaxed.
Should an accident occur through the fault of the person driving your vehicle, or the fault of another car driver, our specialist lawyers will cut through the complexities of making a claim, explaining matters in plain and simple language, they will look to establish liability against the responsible party and then negotiate a final settlement for the injuries you have sustained.
Car passenger claim may involve a number of scenarios including (but not limited to):
- The car you are travelling in being hit from behind by another vehicle.
- The driver of yo vehicle causing the accidents by their negligent driving.
- The car you are travelling in being hit by a car emerging from a side road or pulling out when it is unsafe to do so.
- A head-on collision caused by either the driver of your vehicle or an oncoming vehicle crossing the centre lines or negligently overtaking another vehicle.
Specialists in Car Passenger Claims
Our dedicated accident and injury team have many years of experience in dealing with all types of road traffic accidents involving injured passengers. We are accredited by APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and work with MASS (Motor Accidents Solicitors Society), so you can feel safe and supported throughout your claim.
- Our specialist road traffic accident solicitors can help you get access to rehabilitation and medical support as well as financial compensation for your injuries.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation with one of our specialists in car accidents, ranging from whiplash through to serious injury claims.
- Our experienced lawyers can help you get compensation to cover any losses incurred, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and car repairs.
- We’ll never rush or pressure you into starting a claim either, the choice is always yours and we're always here for you to talk to.
Brake is a road safety charity working with communities and organisations across the UK to stop the tragedy of road deaths and injuries, make streets and communities safer for everyone, and support people bereaved and seriously injured on roads.
The Law is Changing
The way in which personal injury compensation claims for minor injuries resulting from road traffic accidents is changing. From 31 May 2021 Reforms are coming into force which will significantly affect the value and conduct of these claims.
Making a Car Passenger Claim
Suffering an unexpected injury is a stressful time. Having to cope with the pain and suffering causes is difficult enough but can also result in financial implications for you and your family. It can mean that you have to take time off work or pay for medical treatment, as well as a whole range of other expenses. The combination of the above factors can build up and make you situation more stressful that it needs to be.
If you or a member of your family have been involved in a road traffic accident as a passenger and would like advice about making a claim, please call our specialist injury lawyers today. We’ll provide free initial advice and help you when you need it most. As time limits will apply when making a claim for compensation, do not delay, call us today and we’ll take the worry and hassle out of making a claim.
Our Car Passenger Experts
"Long term package of rehabilitation has Thomas on the road to recovery after life-changing accident"Read Full Story
"Are you one of the many parents making this common mistake with car seats this winter, which puts babies and toddlers at extra risk?"Read Full Story
"Compensation for seriously injured passenger crushed under car after driver lost control"Read Full Story
How much will my claim cost?
If you or a member of your family has come to harm as a result of a road traffic accident which was of no fault of your own, or even if you were partially to blame, you may have a right to seek compensation for your injuries. We put your interests first, ensuring the most appropriate and effective legal and medical specialists are handling your claim.
Find out more