Road Traffic Accidents
Can I make a claim?
We help hundreds of people each year with their a ‘no win no fee’ road traffic accident claim Our specialist legal team will help put you on the path to recovery by ensuring you have the money you need to pay for treatment, bills, and any lost earnings you’ve incurred because of your accident. We will also help you to prepare for the future, so you can move on from your accident in the best possible way.
Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims
If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, either as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian, our team of personal injury lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve. From whiplash incidents to serious injuries, road traffic accidents can impact your life and your future.
Road traffic accidents can involve passenger vehicles such as cars or vans, as well as motorcycles, bicycles, public transit vehicles, or pedestrians. If you’ve suffered due to someone else’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation that can be put towards helping you get your life back on track.
Our team of highly experienced road traffic accident solicitors understand that being involved in an accident can have a devastating and sometimes life-changing impact, not only on you but also on your loved ones.
Specialists in Road Traffic Accidents
Our team of expert road traffic accident lawyers have helped hundreds of car accident victims claim compensation for their injuries. One of our personal injury lawyers will listen to your story and help you understand whether you may be entitled to claim compensation. If we think you have a case, we can work with you on a ‘no win no fee’ basis to get the justice you deserve.
- We're one of England and Wales's leading personal injury firms with a highly experienced team of road traffic accident lawyers.
- Our compassionate road traffic accident experts settle hundred's of RTA claims every year on behalf of their clients.
- No matter what has happened to you, we have the experience and knowledge to support you through your claim.
- We are client centric and our aim is to ensure you make the best recovery possible from the injuries you incur.
- Our personal support packages are tailored to each individual and are provided to ensure early rehabilitation is in place as quickly as possible.
The Law Society Accreditation is only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest level of management and customer service standards. The schemes promote high standards in legal service provision and ensure that clients are easily able to identify legal practitioners with proven competency in given areas of law giving you added peace of mind when choosing a lawyer.
Making a Road Traffic Accident Claim
If you or a member of your family has come to harm as a result of a road traffic accident which was of no fault of your own, or even if you were partially to blame, you may have a right to seek compensation for your injuries. We put your interests first, ensuring the most appropriate and effective legal and medical specialists are handling your claim.
Our Road Traffic Accident Experts
"Long term package of rehabilitation has Thomas on the road to recovery after life-changing accident"Read Full Story
"CCTV footage helps woman who suffered broken back in accident secure damages despite driver’s refusal to accept blame"Read Full Story
"£48,500 compensation for injured cyclist despite being partly to blame for serious accident with HGV"Read Full Story
If you’ve suffered a road traffic accident, try to:
Time limits do apply to road traffic claims, but sometimes they vary. Usually you have three years from the date of the accident to put forward your claim – which is why speaking to one of our road traffic accident solicitors today can make all the difference.
Get in touch now to get your claim started, use our contact form to request a call back, or fill in our claim form. One of our road traffic accident solicitors will be in touch.
Our team of expert road traffic accident lawyers have helped hundreds of car accident victims claim compensation for their injuries. Get in touch today to arrange a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your circumstances.
One of our personal injury lawyers will listen to your story and help you understand whether you may be entitled to claim compensation. If we think you have a case, we can work with you on a ‘no win no fee’ basis to get the justice you deserve.
If they take on the case our solicitors will do everything for you – you don’t have to worry about any of the complications of putting the case together.
- Get in touch with us or start your claim online to arrange an initial consultation.
- Our experts will need to know as many details as possible about the accident, including:
- Once we’ve established that you have solid grounds to raise a claim, we’ll set up a conditional fee agreement, which outlines the terms of your ‘no win no fee’ claim including how much you’ll owe if your case is successful.
- Going forward, we’ll take charge and help you through every step, including contacting anyone who may have witnessed the accident, along with independent medical professionals. We’ll also liaise with the other party’s insurance company to establish negligence and try to negotiate a settlement.
If the other party refuses to accept responsibility, we’ll begin proceedings on your behalf.
The amount of compensation depends on your situation, but settlements should consider ‘general damages’ and ‘special damages’:
The Hudgell Promise
When we take on any case, we want you to feel reassured and confident in every aspect of your claim. That’s why we offer a service that puts your needs over and above anything else.