At Hudgell Solicitors we:
- promote equality and diversity in our policies, practices and procedures and in all areas of our work in which it has influence.
- oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
Our firm is committed to avoiding discrimination in its dealings with clients, personnel and all other third parties that have dealings with the practice. We are also committed to promoting diversity in all our professional activities.
Individuals that make our practice special
- Hudgell Solicitors is committed to creating an environment where people are respected as individuals. Everyone is treated fairly, equally and with attention, courtesy and respect.
- We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and during our recruitment process, anyone who applies for a position at Hudgell Solicitors will be treated equally and fairly. We are committed to avoiding discrimination in our dealings with our clients, our staff and all other third parties that we may deal with.
- We also have a commitment to working with disabled people though our community projects and we are committed to making reasonable adjustments for those with disability in relation to job opportunities, promotion and training and provision of services to our client.
- We apply the same policy in our treatment of our clients, other lawyers, experts and barristers instructed by us in the treatment of any other third parties.
- Our HR team monitors the equality and diversity of staff and collates annual data for submission to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which is published in their diversity report.
At Hudgell Solicitors a number of our employees have flexible working arrangements and we provide maternity and shared parental leave entitlements. We also retain valuable skills and experience by providing flexible working arrangements for those returning after a long period of leave.
We are committed to becoming an employer of first choice for lawyers, secretaries and support staff in the regions where our offices are based (London, Hull and Leeds). Our management teams are dedicated to applying best practice in their management and development of all our people and we encourage company-wide feedback and suggestions from all. We run a Hudgell Wellbeing Day for all our staff actively assisting everyone to maintain their own good health. We assist our people with supporting local and national charitable initiatives. The Neil Hudgell Trust has provided financial support to over 300 communities, sports and other groups.
Key Hudgell Statistics
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Friendly professional service.
"Excellent service all way through."
"After not knowing what to do, hudgell have helped me thoroughly through the process and… "
helpful informative efficient and…
"helpful informative efficient and friendly these are all the qualities I found with the firm… "
it took a long time but i definitely…
"it took a long time but i definitely got the result i wanted and deserved… "
Very good efficient service
"Very good efficient service"
Excellent service throughout my case
"Excellent service throughout my case Handled with ease and quickly"
Excellent service in difficult…
"Excellent service in difficult circumstances Secured my compensation and won my case when other solicitors… "
Fantastic team & Sarah :)
"Fantastic team and Sarah my Solicitor! Sarah has Handled everything for me, right up until… "
Third time lucky thanks to Hudgell!
"I had breast augmentation surgery three years ago for a complex assymetry case. I was… "
Great customer service
"Great customer service Tasmin was very helpful Updated me on a regular basis Thanks for… "
Caroline was great in handling my case
"Caroline was great in handling my case, very informative and always kept me up to… "
Dispute with EasyJet
"Although Hudgell offices were not local to us, there was no need for concern, as… "
Always on the ball
"Always on the ball! Great at what they do, very professional and fast with a… "
"Excellent service. Very happy with result. Thank you."
Was an easy process and the caseworker…
"Was an easy process and the caseworker was very informative and very knowledgeable on my… "
Lovely business to deal with
"Lovely business to deal with. Would recommend to anyone."
"Great communication! My solicitor was lovely to deal with, open and listened to me."
Rated 9.1 out of 10 based on 467 reviews