At Hudgell Solicitors we:
- promote equality and diversity in our policies, practices and procedures and in all areas of our work in which it has influence.
- oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
Our firm is committed to avoiding discrimination in its dealings with clients, personnel and all other third parties that have dealings with the practice. We are also committed to promoting diversity in all our professional activities.
Individuals that make our practice special
- Hudgell Solicitors is committed to creating an environment where people are respected as individuals. Everyone is treated fairly, equally and with attention, courtesy and respect.
- We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and during our recruitment process, anyone who applies for a position at Hudgell Solicitors will be treated equally and fairly. We are committed to avoiding discrimination in our dealings with our clients, our staff and all other third parties that we may deal with.
- We also have a commitment to working with disabled people though our community projects and we are committed to making reasonable adjustments for those with disability in relation to job opportunities, promotion and training and provision of services to our client.
- We apply the same policy in our treatment of our clients, other lawyers, experts and barristers instructed by us in the treatment of any other third parties.
- Our HR team monitors the equality and diversity of staff and collates annual data for submission to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which is published in their diversity report.
At Hudgell Solicitors a number of our employees have flexible working arrangements and we provide maternity and shared parental leave entitlements. We also retain valuable skills and experience by providing flexible working arrangements for those returning after a long period of leave.
We are committed to becoming an employer of first choice for lawyers, secretaries and support staff in the regions where our offices are based (London, Hull,and Leeds). Our management teams are dedicated to applying best practice in their management and development of all our people and we encourage company-wide feedback and suggestions from all. We run a Hudgell Wellbeing Day for all our staff actively assisting everyone to maintain their own good health. We assist our people with supporting local and national charitable initiatives. The Neil Hudgell Trust has provided financial support to over 300 communities, sports and other groups.
Key Hudgell Statistics
Mixed/Multiple ethnic group
Other ethnic group
Prefer not to answer
(70% of the firm responded)
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
"Friendly, helpful and professional."
I would recommend this firm of…solicitor to anyone
"I would recommend this firm of solicitor to anyone I have had a 5 star… "
Very helpful and thorough
"Very helpful and thorough. The team kept me updated throughout. Thank you"
Couldn’t fault Hudgell Solicitors.
"Couldn’t fault Hudgell Solicitors. They were professional, pleasant informative and helpful and got a result… "
Case still ongoing
"Case still ongoing, excellent communication between myself and solicitor.. 🤞🏻 for good outcome"
Excellent and fast
"Excellent and fast. I won’t go anywhere else from now on"
"Listened too, great advice and feel rejuvenated by their response. Really helpful feedback and will… "
"Hudgell Solicitors dealt with my case very quickly and effectively. The contact and communication was… "
"Fantastic service, on the ball with everything and good outcome"
"Very professional, took all the stress off my hands and very pleasant to deal with.… "
Hudgsell’s were our insurers with…traffic accident in France - successful claim.
"Hudgsell’s were our insurers with regard to road traffic accidents occurring abroad, (France) we were… "
Always honest with there appraisal and…
"Always honest with there appraisal and willing to listen"
Made the whole holiday illness claim…
"Made the whole holiday illness claim stress free. Updates given regularly- overall a pleasure to… "
Rated 8.3 out of 10 based on 490 reviews