At Hudgell Solicitors we:
- promote equality and diversity in our policies, practices and procedures and in all areas of our work in which it has influence.
- oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
Our firm is committed to avoiding discrimination in its dealings with clients, personnel and all other third parties that have dealings with the practice. We are also committed to promoting diversity in all our professional activities.
Individuals that make our practice special
- Hudgell Solicitors is committed to creating an environment where people are respected as individuals. Everyone is treated fairly, equally and with attention, courtesy and respect.
- We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and during our recruitment process, anyone who applies for a position at Hudgell Solicitors will be treated equally and fairly. We are committed to avoiding discrimination in our dealings with our clients, our staff and all other third parties that we may deal with.
- We also have a commitment to working with disabled people though our community projects and we are committed to making reasonable adjustments for those with disability in relation to job opportunities, promotion and training and provision of services to our client.
- We apply the same policy in our treatment of our clients, other lawyers, experts and barristers instructed by us in the treatment of any other third parties.
- Our HR team monitors the equality and diversity of staff and collates annual data for submission to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which is published in their diversity report.
At Hudgell Solicitors a number of our employees have flexible working arrangements and we provide maternity and shared parental leave entitlements. We also retain valuable skills and experience by providing flexible working arrangements for those returning after a long period of leave.
We are committed to becoming an employer of first choice for lawyers, secretaries and support staff in the regions where our offices are based (London, Hull and Leeds). Our management teams are dedicated to applying best practice in their management and development of all our people and we encourage company-wide feedback and suggestions from all. We run a Hudgell Wellbeing Day for all our staff actively assisting everyone to maintain their own good health. We assist our people with supporting local and national charitable initiatives. The Neil Hudgell Trust has provided financial support to over 300 communities, sports and other groups.
Key Hudgell Statistics
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
They made me feel that I wouldn’t be on…
"They made me feel that I wouldn’t be on my own after my experience. They… "
The service was excellent and Lauren…
"The service was excellent and Lauren Cartwright kept me well informed and gave good advice… "
"Excellent service, fully recommended. Efficient communication and reliable."
Hudgell took over my road traffic case…
"Hudgell took over my road traffic case from a different solicitors and successfully negotiated a… "
Hudgell Solicitors made my personal…
"Hudgell Solicitors made my personal injury claim so easy, they got me the treatment i… "
I have never used solicitors before
"I have never used solicitors before, my dealings with Hudgell have been excellent I have… "
First Class service
"Hudgell Solicitors are currently working on my case and I must say so far the… "
Always kept me up to date on all…
"Always kept me up to date on all correspondence concerning the case and acknowledged any… "
Excellent solicitors kept us informed…
"Excellent solicitors kept us informed at all times and since it’s been a lengthy case… "
"Professional staff They keep me updated all the time Very good service Definitely recommended"
Straightforward and efficient
"I had the pleasure of having Sarah Colgrave as my solicitor. She was very accomodating,… "
An absolutely brilliant team of people
"An absolutely brilliant team of people! So kind a and helpful. Always putting their clients… "
very helpful & understanding
"very helpful & understanding"
Great firm to deal with
"Great firm to deal with, attentive and on the ball, everyone was always pleasant and… "
Quicker than expected
"They were friendly, helpful when needed. Everything was done as expected all in black and… "
"I would like to thank Hudgell Solicitors for a very professional approach and caring attitude… "
Would highly recommend
"Would highly recommend"
Rated 9.3 out of 10 based on 445 reviews