Reward 4 recommendation terms and conditions
Who can participate?
This scheme is available exclusively to our previous and current clients, as a thank you for them recommending Hudgell Solicitors to their friends and family.
It is not available to any firm, company or individual who we reasonably suspect to be recommending our services on any form of commercial basis, or who we reasonably suspect of running any form of claims management company.
The scheme and/or any of its terms and conditions may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Hudgell Solicitors. The terms and conditions applicable in any particular case will be those in force when the “New Client” in question has their case “confirmed” as detailed below.
Terms and conditions
- The person recommended must be a “New Client” to Hudgell Solicitors, meaning that they must have never made any enquiry or instructed us at any time in the past, and have no current claim with us.
- The New Client must initially contact us themselves through the dedicated Freephone or Mobile (local rates) Numbers advertised on all marketing materials related to this scheme. No reward will be paid where initial contact is made through, by or on behalf of the person who has recommended our services, or any other third party.
- The New Client must quote ‘rewards4recommendations’ during the initial call to our offices and give the full name of an existing or previous client of Hudgell Solicitors who has recommended them.
- With the exception of Police claims and Clinical Negligence “sign and assist” matters, any entitlement to a reward under this scheme will only exist once we have agreed to take on the new claim and the New Client has accepted our standard terms of business; signed and returned any necessary documentation to us; and any applicable statutory “cooling off” period has expired. At this point the claim will have been “Confirmed”. In the case of Police claims and Clinical Negligence “sign and assist” matters and in certain other circumstances (at our sole discretion), we reserve the right to only issue the reward(s) upon obtaining an admission of liability from the third party. Where this applies, we will endeavor to advise the New Client of this at the time of initial instruction. See the below table for details of the rewards payable.
- The New Client (or their litigation ‘friend’ where applicable) must be over 18 years of age at the time of initial contact with us.
- This scheme only applies to new personal injury claims (as an umbrella heading for injury and clinical negligence claims) and to police claims — all of which must have occurred within the last three years (or six years where applicable on police claims) which are dealt with by Hudgell solicitors, in respect of which a deduction from damages of at least 25% plus VAT is agreed, with the exception of claims made under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority scheme(s).
There is no maximum number of potential New Clients that an existing or previous client can recommend to us under this scheme but the total payments made in connection with or resulting from any one incident, accident or series of the same caused by the same third party, shall be capped at £500.
We reserve the right to reject any potentially fraudulent claim at any time prior to our sending out any reward. Where this happens, any entitlement to a related reward will be cancelled with immediate effect (and no reward provided).
Claiming your reward and delivery
- Our existing and previous clients need take no further steps once they have made the recommendation and the ’New Client’ has been confirmed. The whole scheme is managed through our internal claims system. Once the new client’s claim has been Confirmed (see above) it will trigger an automatic prompt for us to organise any reward. In most cases we estimate that this will be occur approximately 6 weeks after the New Client has initially contacted us. We will always arrange to send out any due rewards as soon as we can.
- For reasons of confidentiality, we will not be able to discuss any aspect of any New Client’s claim with any person other than the New Client themselves.
£200 – Standard reward for the first recommendation arising from any individual incident or accident (unless the recommended client has existing Legal Expenses Insurance or is under the age of 18 or cannot handle their own affairs, in which case this amount shall be reduced to £100).
£100 – Standard reward for any subsequent recommendation arising from any individual incident or accident until such time as the aggregate of all awards made in respect of recommendations from any individual incident or accident reaches £500, at which point no further awards shall be payable. The entitlement to vouchers in multiple claims will be on a first come, first served basis – dependent on the date of first contact – until such time as the aggregate is reached.
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Made it an ease to claim
"My solicitor was constantly in touch with new updates, and checked up on me once… "
Very pleased with their service
"Very pleased with their service. Would definitely use again."
A very good service
"A very good service. Friendly staff kept me informed of all developments, which were always… "
This group has been excellent dealing …
"This group has been excellent dealing with my case and has kept me informed every… "
"Excellent Service, and very good communication"
"Hudgell Solicitors dealt with my claim efficiently and with sensitivity. I was kept well informed… "
Superb, Professional and understanding!!
"Superb - A+++++. They understood the breadth, depth and the fine points of my case.… "
Very happy with your service
"Very happy with your service"
Excellent services provided.
"Excellent services provided."
Overall happy with Hudgell service.
"Overall happy with Hudgell service. The only thing what I would suggest to improve is… "
Due to a serious illness that …
"Due to a serious illness that progressively become life threatening due to a misdiagnocice. I… "
During the time of my claim Paul cain …
"During the time of my claim Paul cain has been brilliant at keeping me informed… "
Excellent solicitors from start to …
"Excellent solicitors from start to finish. Highly recommended. Well be using them again in future.… "
Honest and reliable
"Honest and reliable. My solicitor was available whenever i needed to speak to her."
Very professional from start to finish
"Very professional from start to finish, kept me informed every step of the way."
5 STAR SOLICITORS
"Excellent company I would without doubt recommend this company for the way they handled my… "
I am extremely happy with the way my case has been handled
"I am extremely happy with the way my case is being handled and so far… "
When I had an accident at work
"When I had an accident at work, my next door neighbour told me to make… "
Absolutely brilliant service from start …
"Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. Was kept up to date with proceedings .… "
Rated 9.3 out of 10 based on 379 reviews