How it works
We really do appreciate you placing your trust in us to handle your case and hope you will be able to recommend Hudgell Solicitors to family and friends.
The Rewards4Recommendations scheme is our way of thanking you for telling your family and friends about us. For every new person you recommend, we will send you a Love to Shop voucher (value £200). There is no limit to the number of friends and family members you recommend.
Love2shop Vouchers are the UK’s No1 multi-retailer gift voucher and can be spent in over 20,000 high street stores, with more than 150 top brands to choose from such as Argos, Debenhams, HMV, Iceland, New Look, River Island, TK Maxx, Matalan, Mothercare and Pizza Express.
How to Claim Your Reward
Your recommended friend or family member must call us on:
Freephone: 0808 231 6028 or Mobile call 03333 70 29 70
And quote rewards4recommendations
Provide your full name and address in that first call so we know who made the recommendation.
And that’s all you need to do
The whole scheme is managed through our internal claims system. Once the new client’s claim has been confirmed it will trigger an automatic prompt for us to organise your reward. In most cases we estimate that this will occur approximately 6 weeks after the New Client has initially contacted us. We will always arrange to send out any due rewards as soon as we can.
For reasons of confidentiality, we will not be able to discuss any aspect of any New Client’s claim with any person other than the New Client themselves.
£200 Standard reward for the first recommendation arising from any individual incident or accident (unless the recommended client has existing Legal Expenses Insurance or is under the age of 18 or cannot handle their own affairs, in which case this amount shall be reduced to £100).
£100 Standard reward for any subsequent recommendation arising from any individual incident or accident until such time as the aggregate of all awards made in respect of recommendations from any individual incident or accident reaches £500, at which point no further awards shall be payable. The entitlement to vouchers in multiple claims will be on a first come, first served basis – dependent on the date of first contact – until such time as the aggregate is reached.
Terms and conditions
- The person recommended must be a “New Client” to Hudgell Solicitors, meaning that they must have never made any enquiry or instructed us at any time in the past, and have no current claim with us.
- The New Client must initially contact us themselves through the dedicated Freephone or Mobile (local rates) Numbers advertised on all marketing materials related to this scheme. No reward will be paid where initial contact is made through, by or on behalf of the person who has recommended our services, or any other third party.
- The New Client must quote ‘rewards4recommendations’ during the initial call to our offices and give the full name of an existing or previous client of Hudgell Solicitors who has recommended them.
- With the exception of Police claims and Clinical Negligence “sign and assist” matters, any entitlement to a reward under this scheme will only exist once we have agreed to take on the new claim and the New Client has accepted our standard terms of business; signed and returned any necessary documentation to us; and any applicable statutory “cooling off” period has expired. At this point the claim will have been “Confirmed”. In the case of Police claims and Clinical Negligence “sign and assist” matters and in certain other circumstances (at our sole discretion), we reserve the right to only issue the reward(s) upon obtaining an admission of liability from the third party. Where this applies, we will endeavor to advise the New Client of this at the time of initial instruction. See the below table for details of the rewards payable.
- The New Client (or their litigation ‘friend’ where applicable) must be over 18 years of age at the time of initial contact with us.
- This scheme only applies to new personal injury claims (as an umbrella heading for injury and clinical negligence claims) and to police claims — all of which must have occurred within the last three years (or six years where applicable on police claims) which are dealt with by Hudgell solicitors, in respect of which a deduction from damages of at least 25% plus VAT is agreed, with the exception of claims made under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority scheme(s).
There is no maximum number of potential New Clients that an existing or previous client can recommend to us under this scheme but the total payments made in connection with or resulting from any one incident, accident or series of the same caused by the same third party, shall be capped at £500.
We reserve the right to reject any potentially fraudulent claim at any time prior to our sending out any reward. Where this happens, any entitlement to a related reward will be cancelled with immediate effect (and no reward provided).