Faulty Product Claims
It can be a frustrating inconvenience, and on most occasions, that’s luckily all it is. However, should a faulty product cause an injury, you may be entitled to compensation.
Our team of experts are experienced in recovering compensation from manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and retailers of faulty or potentially dangerous products.
Some examples of faulty product claims we have won compensation for include:
- a defectively manufactured razor blade causing a cut and scar
- a defective pair of shoes which came apart the first time they got wet causing a fall
- a defectively manufactured ‘free gift’ supplied by a fast food outlet causing a cut and scar
- a defective horse bridle causing the rider to fall and injure themselves
We are here to help you
If you have suffered a physical injury from using a faulty product, please call our team of solicitors today for free initial advice.
You and your loved ones are at the core of everything we do. That means we will keep you informed with any developments in your case, avoiding legal jargon and speaking in plain English at all times.
Time limits will apply so please call us today for free initial advice. Contact us or fill out our online form below and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages