Accidents in Shops and Supermarkets
Shopping trips are likely to be part of your day to day life or weekly routine. And whilst strolling down the aisles with your basket or trolley, you should always expect to feel safe.
In most cases, a visit to the local supermarket or corner shop doesn’t require a second thought. But if something does go wrong and an accident occurs through no fault of your own, you could make a claim for compensation.
Typical accidents in shops or supermarkets are usually caused by:
- slipping on a substance which should have been cleaned up by a member of staff
- tripping over packaging or debris left on the shop floor by a member of staff
- items falling on you as a result of them being unsafely stacked on shelves
- staff members pushing trolleys or cages into you
- the shop failing to repair holes or defects in the floor which cause you to trip or fall
- advertising material falling on you
How can we help you?
Our experts have dealt with thousands of claims against all kinds of accidents in shops, from the largest supermarket to the smallest corner shop. The friendly, caring accident team will be happy to discuss your shop accident claim with you whilst offering down to earth, honest advice.
For more information, watch our video:
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages