Compensation for accidents in school or college
They say school days are the best days of your life. And for both teachers and students, working at a school or college should be a safe environment at all times.
Classrooms, playing fields and hallways are all areas to learn, exercise and socialise, and usually, this is exactly what happens.
However, if someone does have an accident at school or on school premises, we can provide expert legal advice and help you, or your child get the compensation for an accident or injury.
Some examples of compensation claims from schools and colleges can arise from:
- trips or falls caused by poorly maintained floors, playgrounds or sports areas
- dangerous or defective equipment and fittings (for example poorly maintained chairs, desks or doorways)
- failing to grit walkways during icy weather
- inadequately supervised activities (such as science experiments or sporting events)
- failure to adequately supervise other students
We are here to help you
Our personal injury experts understand that as a parent or teacher, you want the children you care for to be safe. That’s why we’ll do everything in our power to get the compensation you deserve, leaving you to focus on getting well and back to school.
For more information, watch our video:
How to make a claim
We will take the worry and hassle out of making a claim. Time limits will apply so please call us today for free initial advice and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages