Accident in a public place compensation
We all lead busy lives, which can sometimes mean travelling to and from places and rushing around public areas every day.
You should always expect that public places such as footpaths, shopping centres and parks follow safety measures to look after you on a daily basis. And whilst this is usually the case, poor conditions could lead to an accident which is not your fault
Some examples of accidents in public places may arise from:
- unrepaired potholes in paths or roads
- wobbly paving stones
- missing kerbstones
- hazards caused by poorly undertaken road works
- holes left in footpaths after removal of lamp posts or other fixed features
- icy pavements which have not been gritted or salted
- poor lighting
We are here to help you
If you’ve had a slip, trip or fall type accident in a public space and would like honest, friendly advice about compensation, our experts are just a phone call away.
Please be aware that time limits will apply, so contact us today and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
For more information, watch our video:
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages