Other Accident and Injury Claims
Whilst safety is always a priority, accidents and injury can happen at any time in a variety of circumstances, from simple slips and trips to an injury caused by a faulty product, or an accident in a public place.
No matter what the circumstances, we understand that an accident or injury doesn’t just affect you, it affects everyone around you, particularly when the injury has happened through no fault of your own.
Examples of other accidents and injury claims we have dealt with include:
- accidents in public spaces
- accidents at school or college
- accidents in shops or supermarkets
- dog bite claims
- faulty product claims
- hairdresser claims
- beauty therapy claims
- tattoo and tattoo removal claims
We are here to help you
We treat every case with sympathy and sensitivity, as every accident is different. Because of this, you can be assured that our staff will put your needs at the heart of any claim you decide to pursue, whilst keeping you fully informed of your case progress at all times.
How to make a claim
If you or a family member have suffered an injury and you’re unsure whether you can claim compensation, we will guide you every step of the way.
Simply call us today and one of our dedicated accident and injury solicitors will provide free initial advice that’s easy to understand. That way you can relax and concentrate on your getting your life back on track.
For more information, watch our video:
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages