Holiday Illness Claims
Holiday illness compensation claims
Holidays are a time to enjoy with friends, family and loved ones. In most cases, your holiday will be a welcome break from work – full of fun and hopefully some sun.
Whilst your tour operator is usually responsible for any failings at your hotel, we can help bridge the gap between home and abroad and help with any legal advice should you or a member of your family fall ill.
Holiday illness claims may arise from:
- food poisoning, Campylobacter, Salmonella and Escherichia coli (E-Coli) which can lead to gastroenteritis
- food which has not been prepared properly, reheated or has been contaminated by flies or insects
- ice which has not been made using filtered water or fruit and salads washed in tap water
- dirty swimming pools which may contain parasites such as cryptosporidium. These can contaminate the pool water and are resistant to chlorine
- poor public toilet conditions which may contain bacteria
We are here to help you
Our team of expert solicitors have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with compensation claims arising out of hotel illnesses caused by food poisoning and poor hygiene.
We will provide efficient, friendly and dedicated legal advice, ensuring you fully understand your case from start to finish.
We will take the worry and hassle out of your claim, giving you the time and financial support you need to fully recover.
How to make a claim
If you or someone you know has suffered in any way from a holiday illness, through no fault of their own, please get in touch and we’ll take the worry and hassle out of making a claim. All claims have a time limit, so get in touch today and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
For more information, watch our video:
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny, other than an agreed percentage of your damages