Coach accident claims
When on holiday or in your home town, travelling by coach is a regular form of public transport. Whilst seat-belts have reduced the risk of injury, you should quite rightly expect all other possible steps to be taken to ensure your safety.
Those responsible for your safety on coaches are public transport operators. That means if something does go wrong and you or a loved one suffers an injury in a coach accident, you could be entitled to compensation.
Should you suffer bereavement as a result of a coach crash, we will also help you find out exactly what happened, to help you come to terms with your loss.
We are here to help you
We are accredited by APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and MASS (Motor Accidents Solicitors Society). That way, you can feel confident that we’ll handle your case efficiently and effectively.
During your claim for compensation, we will:
- check that strict regulations relating to rests and breaks for drivers have been followed
- ascertain whether the coach company has been negligent in their duty
- establish if the vehicle was unsafe or the driver incompetent
- investigate if your injury may have been caused by a badly maintained road surface or inadequate signage
We understand that any sort of coach accident or road traffic accident doesn’t just affect you, it affects everyone around you. That’s why we can help you with a claim for compensation for injuries and any loss of earnings you experience whilst recovering.
How to make a claim
From minor injuries to more serious coach accidents, our expert solicitors are just a phone call away and happy to offer free initial advice.
If you’ve experienced an injury whilst travelling by coach, please contact us today as time limits will apply.
For more information, watch our video:
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages