Accidents and Injury at Sea
Accidents and injury at sea claims
When travelling by ferry or cruise ship, either for work or leisure, vessel operators have clear legal duties to protect you and your family and minimise the risk of accident and injury on board.
Usually, your journey by sea will be smooth sailing. However, if something does go wrong, we have extensive experience in handling cases aboard, from the relatively minor to more serious claims.
Some examples of accidents at sea may include:
- slips or trips on a ferry or on board a cruise ship
- accidents on a yacht or whilst scuba diving
- employees working on board a cruise ship or ferry
- collisions and evacuations
- We are here to help you
Following an accident at sea, your claim for compensation may lead to action against either the boat owners or your tour operator.
This may sound like a daunting process, but we will guide you every step of the way to ensure you receive the compensation and help you deserve.
How to make a claim
If you or a loved one has experienced an accident whilst at sea which was no fault of your own, please get in touch with us today. We will take the worry and hassle out of your claim, giving you the time and financial support you need to fully recover.
For more information, watch our video:
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages