No win, no fee beauty & hairdressing negligence compensation
Be represented by a highly experienced personal injury lawyer at no upfront cost to you. Under our no win, no fee agreement you only pay a pre-agreed percentage of the compensation awarded if your case is successful.
Hair & beauty salon injury claims
When visiting a salon you should always expect professional treatment and care from specialists.
Salons are required to meet particular regulations controlling the storage, use and disposal of chemicals such as hair dye.
They are also required by law to ensure electrical appliances used for hair styling are regularly tested for safety.
Salons should also carry out a hair strand test where required to ensure chemicals in styling products will not harm you.
Some examples of hairdresser claims and salon negligence include:
- Hair loss, brittle and/or thin hair.
- Burns or blisters to the skin or scalp.
- Reactions to chemicals or products.
- Delayed regrowth of hair.
- Itchy or flaky skin irritations.
- Waxing resulting in damage to skin.
- Eyelash treatments resulting in eye irritation.
If things have gone wrong we can help get you the compensation you deserve.
Specialists in hairdressing and beauty claims
We take all hairdressing and beauty salon injuries seriously, working hard to secure compensation for you.
For many people, making a claim for an injury can be a daunting process, so we’re here to help by offering professional advice and support throughout.
- Our specialist lawyers can help you claim the best possible compensation.
- Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to helping with your recovery and gaining access to any specialist treatment you may need.
- The vast majority of our cases are settled successfully for clients without the need to go to court.
- We are committed to supporting clients on ‘hard to win’ cases many other firms refuse to take on.
Making a hair & beauty salon claim
Our dedicated team have helped many clients get the compensation they deserve and we will:
- Assess your injury and gather information or obtain reports if necessary to help support your claim and build up a case.
- Assess your medical or ongoing support needs.
- Work out your compensation to cover medical costs, ongoing rehabilitation and loss of earnings.
Why claim compensation?
If you have experienced an injury as a result of a hair or beauty treatment, compensation can help cover the cost of ongoing care and loss of earnings.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers can secure maximum compensation for those injured.
For a free consultation about your claim, get in touch today.
Ensuring you get the personal injury compensation you deserve
Woman left with facial scar after being burnt at beauty salon during laser treatment calls for improved industry regulation
A woman who had laser treatment at a local beauty salon and was left with burns on her face and hands now has to apply ‘camouflage make-up’ to hide the scarring. She made an appointment at the Yorkshire business, which she had used before, for treatment to reduce the appearance of thread veins. But she […]
How to make a beauty and hairdressing negligence claim
Make a claim in six easy steps
Free Initial Advice
Call us, request a callback or complete our online claim form and we will assess whether we think you have a claim.
We will help you to decide how best to fund your claim. Usually, we will be able to offer you a No win, No fee agreement.
Letter Of Claim
We will send a letter to your opponent with details of your claim, setting out why we think they are at fault.
Obtain Medical Records & Medical Reports
We will request copies of your medical records and instruct a medical expert to prepare a report about the extent of your injuries.
Prepare Claim Valuation
We will put together a schedule of loss setting out the losses you have incurred and the extent of the injuries you have sustained.
We will send all the evidence to your opponent inviting their settlement proposals. If we cannot agree a reasonable settlement, we will prepare court proceedings.
Our client reviews
We’re always committed to getting the optimum outcome for you.
How can I make a hair and beauty personal injury claim?
Anyone wishing to make a claim against a hairdresser or beauty salon has up to three years from their knowledge of the injury occurring to make a claim.
But in cases of this type where physical evidence may be very important the sooner action is taken the better.
Depending on the injury in question, aside from the time, date and venue you visited, other useful information to provide includes:
- Details of the person or business considered to be responsible.
- Any receipts, appointment cards or reports from the business.
- Evidence of the injuries suffered (photos if applicable).
- Information on any additional medical advice or treatment obtained as a result.
- Evidence of the complaint made to those thought to be at fault.
How is compensation for a personal injury calculated?
If you have been the victim of a hair or beauty treatment gone wrong, you may have a strong claim for compensation.
A personal injury can be extremely distressing and damaging to those involved, and you may have a good chance of receiving an award that reflects the pain, suffering and practical setbacks you have experienced.
The extent of your injuries will all be taken into account when considering your case, as will the potential losses you are likely to suffer as a direct result of the incident.
Examples of factors affecting compensation awards:
- The physical pain, discomfort and inconvenience caused by the injury.
- The mental suffering experienced, including anxiety, distress and embarrassment.
- Loss of capability and independence, or newfound difficulty in completing day-to-day tasks due to sensory impairment.
- Accrued costs relating to subsequent medical treatment, including travel to and from appointments.
- Missed personal opportunities, such as holidays or other events that have to be cancelled as a result of the incident.
- Costs associated with lifestyle changes that need to be made to help the affected individual adjust to a long-term injury.
Ultimately, the best way to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to is to get in touch with our expert personal injury solicitors and discuss the details of your case as soon as possible.
Meet our beauty & hairdressing negligence claims lawyers
Local lawyers at the heart of your community
Expertise. Trust. Authority
Forklifts are heavy and dangerous pieces of machinery that can cause serious and lasting injuries. In the UK there are around 1,300 forklift truck accidents a year which result in workers needing hospital treatment. These accidents at work can have a massive detrimental impact on the injured person, their family, financial situation, and overall quality […]
Injuries suffered in an accident at work can be life-changing for both the individual and their loved ones, particularly the most serious cases which often occur in workplaces where heavy and powerful machinery is used. Many people worry that seeking compensation from their employer after suffering an injury at work could lead to them being […]
Workplaces can be highly dangerous places, packed with hazards and risks that must be safely navigated. Under UK legislation, both employers and employees have duties to ensure that the workplace remains safe for staff and visitors alike. In this article, we will explore the health and safety six-pack regulations. Discussing each regulation in turn, we […]