Protective equipment claims
Your employer has a legal obligation to ensure you and your colleagues are given the right protective equipment (PPE) to protect you from injury when working in both hazardous and conventional working conditions.
If your employer hasn’t supplied you with suitable personal protective equipment for your job, and you suffer from an accident or injury, we can give you advice you need and help you and your family get the compensation you deserve.
Common examples of protective equipment claims may arise from:
- breathing in harmful fumes or toxins
- suffering cuts to the body
- head injuries caused by falling objects
- suffering burns from hot surfaces or chemicals
- eye damage caused due to lack of protective goggles
We are here to help you
We have dealt with a variety of personal protective equipment claims against every type of employer and from all industries. This includes the NHS, local authorities, construction and manufacturing businesses, local plumbers and electricians.
We understand that getting back to work is your priority. That’s why we offer a rehabilitation service to help you recover from your injuries – something which can often mean more than that the financial compensation we win.
Should you require medical support such as physiotherapy, our dedicated team will help discuss your requirements and arrange this on your behalf.
How to make a claim
It is compulsory for your employer to hold Employer’s Liability Insurance. Not all accidents at work are covered by this type of insurance, but it does mean that where an employer is found to be negligent and in breach of regulations, the insurer will pay compensation.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury that has happened as a result poor protective equipment, we will provide expert advice and care from the moment you call us, right through until your claim is settled.
Please be aware that all claims have a time limit, so don’t delay.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages