Manual handling compensation claims
We all understand that manual labour involves a certain level of risk. However, you should also expect the highest levels of safety and care are in place protect and look after you whilst you carry out manual tasks at work.
As 40% of workplace claims arise from manual handing accidents, we have a wealth of experience in dealing with such claims.
We also know that being injured and out of work affects your friends and loved ones, which is why we will do everything in our power to get you the compensation you deserve, should you be affected by a workplace accident.
Claims for manual handling compensation can arise from:
- employers not providing the correct training, or none at all
- employers not carrying out risk assessments on individuals or situations
- employers not providing an appropriate number of staff to carry out a job or task
The type of claims we deal with often involve:
- back injuries
- leg and arm injuries
- muscular injuries or damage
- existing injuries made worse
We are here to help you
Our experience in manual handling cases means we have dealt with thousands of claims across varying industries and sectors, including the NHS and local authorities to factories and even local corner shops.
Should you require medical support, such as physiotherapy, our dedicated team will discuss your requirements and arrange this on your behalf. This rehabilitation service can often mean more as much to you as the compensation we win.
How to make a claim
All employers have a legal obligation to ensure you are safe at work when carrying out manual labour.
If the right procedures and policies are not in place to adequately protect you, and you suffer a manual handling accident, we will take the worry and hassle out of making a claim. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages