Compensation for farm accidents and illness
Whilst rigorous safety procedures should always be in place on farms and in agricultural environments, sometimes farm accidents involving animals or machinery can happen.
If something does go wrong, we are on hand to look after you and help you make a full recovery with the help of our expert legal advice and compensation.
Some examples of farm injury and illness can be caused by:
- dangerous animals
- tools and heavy duty machinery
- farm accidents involving vehicles
- falling from a height or being hit by falling objects
- accidents involving slurry pits, stores or silos
- exposure to hazardous substances such as chemicals and pesticides
- exposure to high levels of noise or frequent noise from tools and machinery causing industrial deafness
- exposure to asbestos, sometimes found in the walls and roofs of some older farm buildings
- dust exposure causing “Farmer’s Lung”
- inhaling toxic fumes
- allergies caused by exposure to contaminants
- accidents caused by inadequate training, improper use of dangerous machinery or the lack of proper safety equipment
How to make a claim
If you are an agricultural worker or a visitor to a farm and have suffered an accident or injury through no fault of your own, we will take the worry and hassle out of making a compensation claim. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages