Building site injuries and illness claims
Those who work on a building site or in the construction trade should expect to see the highest level of safety regulations put in place. In most cases, your site manager or employer will ensure exactly this.
However, if something does go wrong, we can provide the legal advice and dedicated support you need.
Some examples of building site injuries and illness claims include:
- falls from height on scaffolding or platforms
- serious cuts and/or bruises
- hit by vehicle on site
- faulty tools or equipment
- lack of training or supervision
- fractured bones
- chemical burns
We are here to help you
Construction site accidents and injuries can vary from the relatively minor to the more complex and serious which for some of our clients, can involve a lengthy period away from work requiring rehabilitation.
In such cases, we are here for you and your loved ones to provide expert legal advice. Due to the serious nature of some building site accidents, if you are unable to travel, we will visit you in hospital or at home. This takes the worry and hassle out of making a claim, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
How to make a claim
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or illness whilst working in the construction trade, please contact our dedicated work accident claims team today.
We will guide and support you throughout your claim process and answer any questions you have without the use of complicated medical jargon.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages