Amputation compensation claims
Whilst safety is often at the forefront of your mind, unfortunately accidents can happen at home or at work. Negligence or accidents leading to the loss of a limb largely involve heavy machinery at places such as building sites, farms and factories.
Should you experience the loss of a limb through a road traffic accident or accident at work and it was through no fault of your own, we will provide expert advice and guidance to help you and your loved ones cope during a difficult time.
Your claim for compensation may include:
- pain and suffering
- loss of earnings due to time off work
- future loss of earnings
- healthcare costs such as medical treatment, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and prescription costs
- adaptations to your home and lifestyle
We are here to help you
Our dedicated amputation compensation claims team understand the severity of your case and will provide the care and support you need, with honest, friendly advice. We will take the worry and hassle out of making a claim.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages