Need a solicitor in Manchester ?
1 St Peter’s Square
Our Manchester solicitors can help you claim compensation for the wrong you’ve suffered including medical negligence, actions against the police, holiday litigation, civil liberties and abuse claims, or any other serious circumstances resulting in personal injury.
We work with people living in and around Manchester city, as well as Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Bolton, Wigan, and can help you make a ‘no win no fee’ claim and help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Visit us in person at our Manchester office, located in the city centre or alternatively, our solicitors will meet you at a convenient location to discuss your circumstances and understand what you may be entitled to and help you on your road to recovery.
Mondays and Fridays: 9am to 5pm
We Deliver Five-Star Care
Hudgell Solicitors made my personal injury claim so easy, they got me the treatment I needed and I was kept up to date all the way through the claim process, professional and friendly service from day one – I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Our Award-Winning Legal Service
Our solicitors in Manchester have an esteemed reputation for delivering results and helping people get the justice they deserve. Some of the awards we’ve been recognised for include:
- ‘American Association of Justice Elects Paul McClorry to be Vice Chair’
With a network of worldwide members specialising in different areas of trial advocacy, providing lawyers with the information and professional assistance they need to successfully serve and protect people who have been injured in America and around the world. (Read more)
- ‘Clinical Negligence Team of the Year’ and ‘Personal Injury Team of the Year’ at Eclipse Proclaim Personal Injury Awards 2017
Recognised for consistently achieving results for clients and campaigning for improvements to healthcare services and better legal support for those involved in accidents. (Read more)
- ‘UK Clinical Negligence Law Firm of the Year’ at 2017 Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards
As well as consistently securing multi-million-pound settlements for clients, Hudgell Solicitors was praised for challenging procedural failures and errors to improve circumstances for the future. (Read more)
Legal Help and ‘No Win No Fee’ Claims in Manchester
Our Greater Manchester lawyers work with people living in Salford, Stockport, Bolton, Oldham, Bury, Wigan, and surrounding areas, helping them to get the compensation they deserve. If you’ve been a victim of abuse or criminal injury, or you need help pursuing a medical negligence or civil liberties claim, we can work with you on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.
With experience across a huge range of personal injury cases, our Greater Manchester solicitors will listen to your unique circumstances and work with you to secure a settlement that will give you the support and security you need to get your life back on track.
It won’t cost you anything up front to begin a claim with our ‘no win no fee’ service. If successful, fees will be deducted from your final settlement fund, at a percentage you’ve agreed with our team upfront. In the event your claim is unsuccessful, there’s nothing to pay.
Call for free legal advice today on:
Your Manchester Solicitors
Our Legal Services Manchester
Our team of personal injury lawyers in Greater Manchester can help you on a ‘no win no fee’ basis, and have experience helping people secure compensation for a huge range of claims, including:
- Medical negligence: If you’ve experienced an injury or illness due to failings of your healthcare providers, we can help you seek compensation for your suffering.
- Actions against the police: We support our clients in taking civil action against the police, holding the force to account for unfair and illegal treatment.
- Holiday litigation: Claiming compensation for accidents or illness abroad can be challenging. We’ll make the claims process simple, acting on your behalf to overcome the legal complexities of foreign travel claims.
- Civil liberties: If your rights have been abused by the police or state, we can help you get justice. Our lawyers will do all they can to ensure the right party is held accountable.
- Abuse claims: At Hudgell Solicitors, we realise coming forward can be traumatic and we’ll always treat you with care, respect and compassion
- Criminal injury claims (CICA): Being a victim of a crime can leave you with lasting physical and psychological trauma that you may be able to claim compensation for to help towards treatment and recovery.