Personal injury and medical negligence specialists Neil Hudgell Solicitors are employing 18 new staff at the practice’s offices in Leeds and Hull.
The newcomers, including legal and administrative staff, have been recruited to further the expertise of the workforce, now 100-strong, and to help meet demand from a growing client base across England and Wales.
Neil Hudgell, Managing Director, said: “We are delighted to welcome these new staff members who will help us to serve our increasing number of clients.
“At a time of great economic uncertainty and upheaval within the legal profession we are particularly pleased to take on these new staff and give them opportunities to further their careers within our business.”
Neil Hudgell Solicitors was founded 16 years ago and specialises in claims for personal injury, medical negligence, particularly for complex cases, poor health and disability resulting from industrial diseases and professional negligence claims. The practice prioritises client care and invests in staff development and training.
For the past three years the business has pursued a strategy for growth, both organically and through acquisition.
Neil Hudgell Solicitors currently has four offices – one in Armley, Leeds and three in Hull on Princes Avenue, Holderness Road and Kingswood. Nine of the new staff will be based in the Leeds office and nine at one of the Hull offices
The new staff are:
- Julija Jermakova – Paralegal Support, Personal Injury, Kingswood office.
- Ben Rose – Solicitor, Professional Negligence, Industrial Disease and Personal Injury, Kingswood office.
- Ben Marsden – Litigation Assistant, New Claims Unit (NCU), Kingswood office.
- Helena Wood – Legal Executive, Medical Negligence, Princes Avenue office.
- Mobeena Salim – Solicitor, Acquisitions, Leeds office.
- Gary Warriner – Senior Solicitor, Medical Negligence , Leeds office.
- Julian Fox – Solicitor, Acquisitions, Leeds office.
- Sonali Batchelor – Litigation Assistant, Industrial Disease, Leeds office.
- Katy Nelson – Solicitor, Acquisitions, Leeds office.
- Vikkie Ibbetson – Legal Cashier, Holderness Road office.
- Samuel Hill – Solicitor, Medical Negligence, Leeds office.
- Alex Cartledge – Solicitor, Medical Negligence, Princes Avenue office.
- Angela Thompson – Solicitor, Industrial Disease, Leeds office.
- Stacey Flegg – Litigation Assistant, CICA, Leeds office.
- Chris Newey – Marketing Consultant, Holderness Road office.
- Jade Ferguson – Litigation Assistant, New Claims Unit (NCU), Kingswood Road office.
- Sam Arnold – Administrative Assistant, Medical Negligence, Princes Avenue office.
- Nicola Downey – Costs Executive, Holderness Road office.
- Rob Street – Costs Draftsman, Leeds office.
Neil Hudgell Solicitors has Lexcel accreditation and is recognised by The Law Society of England and Wales for its high standards of practice and expertise. In addition, Neil Hudgell Solicitors is included in the Headway Head Injury Solicitors List 2013, is a member of The Brain Injury Group and also has accredited status from the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).