Medical Negligence Solicitors in Woking
Hudgell Solicitors specialises in compensation claims involving medical negligence. Our team of experienced solicitors has helped hundreds of people in Woking and many more throughout England and Wales to claim the compensation that they deserve, and rebuild their life after a life-changing event.
Integral to our excellent level of service is the care, sympathy and complete professionalism that you will receive throughout your case, beginning with an initial consultation in Woking.
Hudgell Solicitors’ Woking consultation room is in central Woking, conveniently located a few minutes’ walk from Woking station and Victoria Way car park.
Your solicitor can also visit you at home or at a location of your choosing throughout Surrey, West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or elsewhere, at no extra charge.
Contact Hudgell Solicitors in Woking today for:
- Helpful advice on your situation and how to make claim
- Answers to your questions about medical negligence law
- To arrange a consultation with a medical negligence solicitor in Woking
How Hudgell Solicitors supports you
From helping you to assess your claim to preparing your case and securing your compensation settlement, Hudgell Solicitors will always put you and your family’s wellbeing at the heart of our work.
In cases that call for rehabilitation, we will work with local support services in Woking to help minimise the impact of your injury on your work, family and social life. This may include arranging access to local physiotherapy or counselling, and facilitating the earliest possible access to welfare benefits and charity support.
Where appropriate, we will endeavour to provide you with a support network of people in the Woking area who have experienced similar circumstances. In complex cases we will also help find support in the community which cannot be provided by the NHS.
Some examples of where Hudgell Solicitors’ medical negligence solicitors in Woking can help include:
- Preventable errors caused by simple oversights or minor mistakes (also known as never events)
- Inaccurate diagnosis
- Incorrect treatments, medicines, advice and prescriptions
- Delay in diagnosis
- Failure to refer to a specialist
Making a complaint
If you are not happy with the medical treatment that has been provided to you or a member of your family, Hudgell Solicitors can help you draft and pursue a complaint. Please contact us for more information, or read our guide: how to make a formal complaint about medical treatment.
Local claims and damages data
Historic claims and damages data for NHS Trusts in Woking/Surrey is available from the NHS Litigation Authority.
Regional NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
Regional Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG)
- Guildford and Waverley CGC
- East Surrey CGC
- North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG
- North West Surrey CCG
- Surrey Downs CCG
- Surrey Heath CCG
Woking and surrounding hospitals and healthcare Providers
- Woking NHS Walk-In Centre
- Virgin Care Woking Walk-In Centre
- Woking Community Hospital
- Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
- St Peters Hospital (Chertsey)
Our Medical Negligence Solicitors
Medical negligence claims in Woking are overseen by our Head of Clinical Negligence, Rosamund Kemp.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice