If you are feeling unwell, a visit to your local GP, doctors surgery or hospital followed by a medicine prescription should get you back to full health quickly and simply.
You should always expect to receive the highest level of care, and thankfully, our healthcare system usually delivers just that. However, if something does go wrong, we can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Some examples of prescription errors include:
- incorrect medication being given
- incorrect dosages being prescribed
- medication being prescribed for too long a period
- patients given someone else’s medication whilst in hospital
- two or more conflicting medicines taken together which should not be
- medication supplied to a patient who is allergic to it
We are here to help you
We have a highly effective and proven system in place to deal with cases relating to prescription errors and medical negligence. We can:
- access medical reports quickly
- ascertain the severity of the error
- keep you updated and advised without the use of medical jargon
- deliver maximum compensation settlements smoothly
For more information, please watch our medical negligence video:
How to make a claim
If you believe you have been prescribed medication incorrectly by a healthcare professional, we will provide expert legal advice and support for you and your loved ones.
Our medical negligence solicitors will listen to the details of your case and provide an immediate assessment, without the use of medical jargon.
We’re just a phone call or click away and happy to answer any questions you may have.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages