Cancer misdiagnosis compensation
We understand that cancer doesn’t just affect you, it affects everyone around you. That’s why our dedicated team of cancer claim specialists understand how to deal with sensitive cases and consider the feelings of everyone involved.
Misdiagnosis or the condition being missed altogether by a healthcare professional only makes the circumstances more difficult. Early detection is vital and impacts the level of treatment you may have to undergo.
Some examples of medical negligence errors concerning cancer misdiagnosis include:
- X-rays and scans being misinterpreted
- tissue samples and smear tests being incorrectly interpreted by pathologists
- a lack of investigations into symptoms of ill health
- delay in referring you to a specialist
- failing to act or a delay in carrying out procedures such as biopsies
- your doctor misses or misinterprets symptoms
- your doctor misinterprets your test results
Our approach is focused on you and your family. We will assign a dedicated cancer claim specialist to your case who will be on hand to provide legal advice, support and guidance when you and your loved ones need it most.
You can also find more information on medical negligence here.
How to make a claim
If you believe you or a member of your family has received poor medical treatment with regards to cancer or cancer misdiagnosis, we recommend that you speak to our cancer compensation claims solicitor as soon as possible as time limits may apply.
We will take the worry and hassle out of making a claim.
For more information, please watch our medical negligence video:
Simply call us on
0148 278 7771 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- Whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages