Medical and clinical negligence compensation
We all place our health and wellbeing in the hands of medical professionals, whether it be our GP, hospital nurses or surgeons during routine and life-changing events.
At these points in your life, you should expect the highest level of care. Thankfully, our healthcare system usually delivers just that. But if something does go wrong, we can help you get the medical negligence compensation you and your loved ones deserve.
What is medical negligence?
Medical negligence happens when a medical worker or healthcare professional makes a mistake or acts in a way that damages your health or wellbeing.
- preventable errors caused by simple oversights or minor mistakes (also known as never events)
- inaccurate diagnosis
- incorrect treatments, medicines, advice and prescriptions
- delay in diagnosis
- failure to refer to a specialist
We are here to help you
Since 1997, we’ve been dealing with all kinds of medical negligence claims arising out of the NHS and private healthcare sector.
If you or a member of your family has come to harm as a result of negligence, you have a right to seek compensation for your injuries. Our clinical negligence team handles all claims with care, sympathy and complete professionalism, helping you carry on with your life:
- we put your interests first
- we ensure the most appropriate and effective legal and medical specialists are handling your claim
- we will give advice on pursuing a complaint through the healthcare system including assistance with drafting the complaint where appropriate
- we provide thorough advice on what the outcome of your medical negligence claim is likely to be from the outset, so that you feel reassured every step of the way
- all claims are handled on a no win no fee basis so there’s no financial risk to you
When we take on any case, we want you to feel reassured and confident in every aspect of your claim. That’s why we offer a service that puts your needs over and above anything else.
We promise to:
1 Schedule our first meeting within 24 hours2 Return your phone call or email the very same day if received before 3pm3 Reply to any letter you send us within 2 days4 Write to you every 4 weeks with any updates or information on your case
For more information, please watch our medical negligence video:
How to make a medical negligence claim
If you or someone you know has been a victim of medical negligence, through no fault of their own, the first step is to make a call to our team of expert clinical negligence solicitors.
We’ll do all we can to take the worry and hassle out of making a claim and gather all the medical evidence to make sure your case is as strong as possible. All claims have a time limit, so get in touch today and we’ll guide you every step of the way.
0148 278 7771 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny, other than an agreed percentage of your damages