Trustpilot Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who have been a client of Hudgell Solicitors whose claim has settled in the last 12 months. The entrant must not have already reviewed the Promoters services on Trustpilot. Employees of the Promoter, their families, third parties and anyone else connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- Entries will be automatically placed in the prize draw where by the review must be received by 00:00 GMT 31st March 2020.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter simply leave a review on our trusted partner site Trustpilot by visiting https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/hudgellsolicitors.co.uk
- All entrants will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st of each month in 2020 at 12.00.
- There will be 20 prizes which will be drawn at random, each to the value of £50 Love2Shop voucher. https://www.love2shop.co.uk/
- The winners will be notified via email, phone or post by the 5th of the subsequent month. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Trustpilot. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Trustpilot and you agree that Trustpilot shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Neil Hudgell Solicitors Ltd, No 2 @The Dock, 46 Humber Street, Hull, HU1 1TU.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.