Changing Solicitors - Can I Switch?
The simple answer is yes, you can.
It is important that your solicitor has the relevant experience and expertise to deal with your claim, and that you feel confident they are working in your best interests at all times.
When finding yourself in need of legal advice, you quite rightly expect an excellent service from your solicitor throughout your case.
Can I switch to another solicitor?
If at any stage you feel that your current solicitor may not have the right expertise to deal with your claim, or is not dealing with your claim in a way which your are happy with, you can switch firms to find a solicitor who you have greater confidence in.
Ending the relationship with your solicitor is not an easy decision, and many people worry about the implications it could cause. However, it is usually an easy process, and something which can often be done without any risk or financial implications.
There is no legal obligation to continue any relationship with a firm of solicitors, even if they’ve accepted your instructions and started to work on your case.
Your agreement with them may require you to pay any outstanding fees before they will release your file, but if we agree to take over conduct for you, we can usually reach an agreement which will get around this.
We can take care of the matter for you, regularly helping people switch to us. They turn to Hudgell Solicitors for many reasons, including;
- our expertise as one of the biggest personal injury firms in the north of England
- a track record of success in medical negligence cases
- our commitment to taking on cases on a no win no fee basis
- our focus on excellent customer care, placing our clients at the heart of all our work
- our dedication to securing the right rehabilitation, and the best possible compensation settlements, for all clients
Whatever the reason for looking to switch, contact us now to discuss your claim and the difficulties you’re having with your current solicitor. We talk in plain English and keep you informed every step of the way.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages