Due to the expansion of our digital team we are seeking an experienced Content Developer to join the firm. The successful candidate must have excellent copy writing and SEO skills and will be responsible for;
- creating content that is fully tailored to Hudgell Solicitors needs through the understanding and continuous review of legal sector and any niche areas that the firm operates within.
- communicating and collaborating with individuals within or external to the organisation that can add value to or can contribute to your content (obtaining interviews, quotes, expert insight).
- creating tailored press releases for the media if required or to supplement contracted media providers material, fully understanding the audience you’re writing for by liaising with the marketing team.
- writing content for other online channels such as trade publications, blogs or magazines ensuring copy is optimised to achieve best possible traction.
- expertly researching information and source data for content
Please send your CV and salary expectation to our HR department.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES