An exciting vacancy has become available for a Social Media Content Executive to join our marketing team to create and develop engaging and interesting social content to support our digital communications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- developing social media strategies and planned social media activity necessary to optimise awareness, engagement, traffic generation across all social channels and platforms.
- creating interesting and engaging social content and campaign material for social platforms and assist the marketing team in campaign planning and execution.
- providing advice and support on social media digital activity across the whole organisation and engage internal stakeholders in participating in activity where appropriate, curating high quality outputs that adhere to the Hudgell Solicitors brand.
- monitoring social media activity across all platforms, reporting and responding to any issues that may arise.
- evaluating social media performance, measuring performance against agreed KPIs, identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to our HR department.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES