To provide a timely, accurate and professional service in both an administrative and receptionist capacity. The Office administrator undertakes a number of general office administration and reception duties. You are expected to work closely with the rest of the team to help maintain a smooth and efficient office. The administrator is proactive in their work habits and shows high interest and engagement in all tasks delegated to them.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing and distribution of all incoming telephone calls, including the logging of calls and the conveying of messages.
- Greeting all clients and other visitors to the office in a helpful, friendly and professional manner whilst projecting the image and ethos of the company.
- Batching incoming post on to Proclaim.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail.
- Tracing post / invoice references.
- Overseeing confidential shredding waste.
- Arranging couriers for large or urgent post items.
- Monitor and deal with retained post.
- Sorting of outgoing cheques and letters for posting.
- Folding and franking post.
- Logging and recording of special deliveries.
- Training day duties which includes the booking of rooms and preparation of the rooms along with ensuring all relevant equipment is available and provision of refreshments when requested.
- Booking and maintaining the interview and training rooms.
- Ensuring the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assisting colleagues as and when required.
- Sorting, scanning and distributing of post.
- Preparing outgoing post.
- The provision of telephone support to partners and other staff members as required.
- Administration of the facsimile machine.
- Undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Providing copying support.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies.
- Any other duties commensurate with this role.
How to apply:
- CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date 21st September