Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel and have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Receptionist/Administrator to joint our existing team in Leeds. Delivering excellent client care you will possess a friendly and welcoming disposition, have excellent communications skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Processing and distribution of all incoming telephone calls, including the logging of calls and the conveying of messages.
- Greeting all clients and other visitors to the office in a helpful, friendly and professional manner whilst projecting the image and ethos of the company.
- Batching incoming post on to Proclaim.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail.
- Tracing post / invoice references.
- Arranging couriers for large or urgent post items.
- Monitoring and dealing with retained post.
- Sorting of outgoing cheques and letters for posting.
- Folding and franking post.
- Logging and recording of special deliveries.
- Training day duties which includes the booking of rooms and preparation of the rooms along with ensuring all relevant equipment is available and provision of refreshments when requested.
- Booking and maintaining the interview and training rooms.
- Ensuring the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assisting colleagues as and when required.
- Sorting, scanning and distributing of post.
- Preparing outgoing post.
- The provision of telephone support to managers and other staff members as required.
- Administration of the facsimile machine.
- Undertaking other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Providing copying support.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies.
- Upholding our Company Mission and Values.
- Any other duties commensurate with this role.
To apply please sent your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com