Proclaim Development Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Proclaim Development Lead to join Hudgells whose recent successes have included being ranked as a Times Top 200 Law Firm and being awarded ‘Top Tier Firm’ status in the latest Legal 500 guide, which said the firm’s Yorkshire-based teams have ‘much skill and experience, particularly in the senior roles’ and ‘show unparalleled client care’.
Purpose of the role
- Leading the development of the Proclaim system in this dynamic law firm within a fast paced IT function.
- To identify, design and implement changes to the Proclaim case management system.
- Streamline functionality in the existing Proclaim system, working with teams to make the system easier to use and more efficient.
- Participating in the evaluation, development, and recommendation of solutions specific to the entire organisation as well as specific solutions for individual departments.
- Manage the development schedule, backlog and relevant change requests.
- This role will also involve an element of business analysis, which will involve engaging with stakeholders at all levels to capture requirements and document these.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design, develop, and implement Proclaim changes and enhancements.
- Ensuring thorough testing of all solutions and changes implemented in Proclaim prior to release.
- Working as a business analyst within the business to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Prioritisation of development issues to ensure the operational effectiveness of the business.
- Completing projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Ensuring problems are identified and recommending a plan of action to resolve these.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending any training as recommended by the business.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure security of data and adherence to the IT security policy.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy.
The right person will have:
- Team leadership experience.
- Analytical skills required, process mapping and process re-engineering.
- Engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent knowledge of Proclaim development.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.