We are seeking a motivated individual to undertake a business analyst role in this dynamic law firm within a fast-paced IT function.
The role will also encompass data analysis to ensure that key requirements around data and MI are met.
To work with stakeholders to identify and document requirements, work with legal teams to map and improve process in the case management system
Streamline functionality in the existing Proclaim system, working with teams to make the system easier to use and more efficient.
Any Proclaim experience is desirable, as this will help to develop Proclaim workflow in line with requirements and manage daily requests and bug fixes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working as a business analyst within the business to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Ensuring thorough testing of all solutions and changes implemented in Proclaim prior to release.
- Managing stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of projects
- Ensuring problems are identified and recommending a plan of action to resolve these.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending any training as recommended by the business.
- Ensure security of data and adherence to the IT security policy.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy
- Gain Proclaim development skills (if not held already) to design, develop, and implement Proclaim changes and enhancements
- Analytical skills required, process mapping and process re-engineering.
- Experience of data analysis, ensuring that data requirements are met and identifying problem areas for resolution.
- Knowledge of the clinical negligence and personal injury work areas
- Engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Willingness to learn case management development skills (if not held already)
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.