Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
We are expanding our Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Departments in our prestigious London office, based in the heart of Fleet Street, and seek Paralegal/Litigation Executives to join the teams.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to work under supervision when required.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Have a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com