Paralegal/Litigation Executive – Personal Injury
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in Hull, Manchester and London
We are looking to recruit an experienced paralegal to join our Personal Injury Department in our prestigious Hull office.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision when required.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of the MOJ portal system
- Have experience of litigated claims
- Experience assisting on MT cases
- Be able to accept and act upon senior fee earner instructions
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Have a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Be able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.