About Hudgell Solicitors
We are an award winning Times Best 200 law firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in Hull, London and Manchester.
We are looking to recruit a paralegal/litigation executive to work within our clinical negligence team, in our Hull office.
Previous paralegal experience would be a definite advantage.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision when required.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Have a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.