Salary: Dependent on Experience
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
We are currently looking to appoint a NQ Personal Injury Solicitor based within our prestigious London office in Fleet Street.
Along with managing your own caseload of multi-track personal injury claims the role will also involve you assisting the team to investigate a variety of litigated, high value and complex serious injury cases.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have strong client care skills and are able to act with compassion and sensitivity.
You should have a passion for business development and be able to develop and maintain effective relationships.
If you believe in righting wrongs then we would love to hear from you.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to handle some claims with minimal supervision but opportunity to grow under an experienced industry leader to develop new skills in the most complex types of injury work.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be IT literate, preferably with knowledge of Proclaim case management system
- Demonstrate high client care/service skills.