About Hudgell Solicitors
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
We are looking for New Claim Advisors to join our existing team in our prestigious offices in the centre of Hull.
We pride ourselves on our client care and consistently achieve a score of over 9 out of 10 on Trust Pilot. We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We say “we see the person not just the claim “ and this is core to what we do and nowhere more than in the “front of house” roles of initial new claims handling.
What you will be doing:
- Setting the tone of the initial client journey in accordance with our company values through your upbeat, but empathetic, handling of initial client queries.
- Maintaining our call handling service level agreement standards at all times in terms of speed and quality of response.
- Communicating with the client via email, telephone and live chat to establish key details from regarding the claim resulting in drafting a full detailed instruction sheet of the clients claim.
- Working co-operatively with other team members and helping them in making decisions as to whether to accept or reject claims but liaising with managers or senior file handlers if unsure.
- Liaising with Senior Solicitors and dealing with further information regarding calls then providing this information back to the Solicitor.
- Monitoring own task list daily to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Monitoring the task lists and emails of other team members when on leave or unavailable and dealing with the same. Dealing with calls for other team members when not available.
- Opening leads from the info box and allocating to a team member.
- Making rejection calls to the clients advising the reason for rejection, producing letter to the client and then closing the file.
- Carrying out funding discussion with the client and confirming the client understands the funding. Preparing all funding documents and sending out where necessary.
- Opening files on the case management system and ensuring they are passed to appropriate fee earners.
- Participating in the out of hours rota on a pro rata basis.
What you will need:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to deliver excellent client care.
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with client data.
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with high call volumes.
Salary dependent on experience
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 22 Febraury 2018.