About Hudgell Solicitors
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Litigation Executive to join our PI team. The candidate will undertake a mixed caseload of portal/fast tract cases to include RTA’s, employer’s liability (EL) and public liability (PL) claims.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in the use of the MOJ portal system.
- Be experienced in RTA, EL and PL.
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of Proclaim case management system
- Demonstrate high client care/service skills.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV stating which location you are interested in to: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 15 February 2019.
Based: Hull and Leeds
Salary: Dependent on experience