Litigation Executive/NQ Solicitor
We are seeking a Litigation Executive or NQ Solicitor to join our dynamic team in Hull.
You will deal with all aspects of running a case from initial interview of client to trial, with an understanding of the issues involved in dealing with multi-track cases, such as costs and the litigation process. You will have experience of running a varied multi-track clinical negligence caseload.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be commercially aware.
• Have the ability to scrutinize and fact check both internal and court reports.
• Be able to work towards and meet set deadlines.
• Be able to work sympathetically and effectively with a wide range of clients with differing needs.
• Have excellent organisational skills and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise multiple pending tasks and provide realistic timescales for completion, to ensure that key deadlines are met.
• Be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Have the ability to use initiative, work independently, input ideas and help develop the company.
• Be able to communicate clearly and draft documents and letters in plain English.
• Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
• Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
• Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
• Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
• Be able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.