Litigation Executive – CICA
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in Manchester and Hull.
We currently have a vacancy within our CICA Department in the Hull office and seek a Litigation Executive to join the team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Experience dealing with CICA claims is preferable.
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision when required.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Have a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.