About Hudgell Solicitors
We are an award winning Times Best 200 law firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in Hull, London and Manchester.
We are looking to recruit a Legal secretary to work within our clinical negligence team, in our Hull office.
You will provide high level secretarial and administrative support, ensuring all communications are handled in a confidential, efficient and diplomatic manner. You will also be able to provide excellent and personalised client care by putting the client at the heart of everything we do.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good communication, client care and relationship building skills.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team but also have the ability to work independently.
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be proactive and able to use own initiative.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.