Working with our Digital Marketing Manager you will assist with key digital activity to increase the online visibility of our services and the Hudgell brand. You will work on developing and optimising digital content, building reciprocal links, extending our digital reach to various groups. The aim to drive engagement and increase revenue.
Your role will be to gain an understanding of the search behaviour of the target audience including what they search for, what sites they consume media on, what social platforms they engage on. The overall aim to ensure that we plan the right content, for the right people at the right time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To create content that is fully tailored to Hudgell Solicitors needs through the understanding and continuous review of legal sector and any niche areas that the firm operates within.
- Provide advice and support on content across the organisation and engage internal stakeholders where appropriate, curating high quality outputs that adhere to the Hudgell Solicitors brand, ensuring best practice at all times
- Relevant and optimal link building for our websites, to improve and maintain first page rankings of agreed key words/search terms.
- Optimisation of firm blogs, press releases, social media, and other related activities.
- Identifying and communicating with publishers to accept ‘linked’ content and build strong working relationships.
- Monitor and reporting on organic performance, including click to enquiry performance
- Any other duties deemed necessary to achieve business KPIs
- Experience in content marketing, content growth and the relationship of content to SEO
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics, search console and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Analytics, and other industry ranking software eg. Search Metrics
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimisation, and related skills
- Understanding of link building strategies
- An understanding/recognition of mobile optimisation and how it relates to SEO
- Ability and interest in writing good content
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills