Digital Content Producer
It is an exciting time for the marketing department here at Hudgells as we look to build on our investment into digital performance across the business. As such we are looking for a Digital Content Producer to contribute actively to the success of this investment with specific responsibility for creating campaign content to distribute across all of our online channels.
You will be creative, use your own initiative, passionate about what you do and importantly be proud of what you do, whilst also being results focused. You will have a number of responsibilities which will include, but is not limited to, creating multi-channel content for web, email, audio, video and social. You will also be able to create copy for various mediums and have experience of working closely with PR outlets to maximise reach of campaigns.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Lead a sharp and coherent content strategy:
- Creation and commissioning of engaging and impactful content in a variety of formats including written, video, infographic and animation
- Lead a dynamic content calendar, scheduling cross-platform content that is timely and relevant
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies to develop attractive and dynamic content for all platforms
Deliver an effective social media strategy:
- Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring organic and paid social media activity
- Set and deliver against social media KPIs, using data and insight to provide continuous evaluation
- Make effective use of social listening, forming relationships with influencers and proactively seeking opportunities which will help fuel the content pipeline
Create and drive integrated campaigns:
- Develop campaigns that promote the business, brand and services offered to clients
- Work with the marketing and communications team to increase engagement with our offer through effective and integrated digital marketing
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a minimum three years’ experience of digital marketing and communications including managing social media and digital content strategy and, will ideally be in similar role.
- Have creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in marketing. Create highly effective and engaging content – contributing new and innovative ideas
- Undertake your own analysis to understand what’s working and use to identify new opportunities. To continually drive digital brand performance
- Have digital channel expertise, understanding its individual impact and how it works together
- Ability to conduct industry research and reviews of industry news to ensure content is current, intelligent and informative
- Drive brand strategy across digital channels by reaching out to key clients, individuals within the business and industry influencers
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- Experience and passion for developing content with the ability to implement campaigns from ‘inception to delivery’
- Analytically minded with the ability to report on key metrics regarding performance
In exchange, we offer the opportunity for the right candidate to work within an innovative and progressive team in a hands-on role, working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and ultimately taking ownership of the content production function for the business.