Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
We are looking for experienced costs people to join our expanding internal Costs Team and the right candidates may be given the opportunity to work from Hull, Leeds or Manchester or possibly be able to work from home.
We pride ourselves on our client care and consistently achieve a score of over 9 out of 10 on Trust Pilot. We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a proven track record in drafting costs budgets and/or bills of costs in the personal injury/clinical negligence sector.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
- Have an up to date knowledge of CPR procedures and current costs case law.
- Be commercially aware.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision when required.
- Work as part of an existing team.
- Be IT literate, preferably (but not essentially) including knowledge of using Proclaim and CostsMaster.
- Have experience of handling your own costs caseload from start to finish.
- Demonstrate high client care/service skills.
If you would like to apply please send your CV and a covering letter, in confidence, to email@example.com.