Paralegal – Inquest, Inquiry & Actions Against Police
With a Law degree and an analytical mind the right candidate will be seeking an exciting development opportunity within an established dynamic company.
Ideal candidates will:
• Be commercially aware.
• Have the ability to scrutinize and fact check both internal and court reports.
• Be able to work towards and meet set deadlines.
• Be able to work sympathetically and effectively with a wide range of clients with differing needs.
• Have excellent organisational skills and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise multiple pending tasks and provide realistic timescales for completion, to ensure that key deadlines are met.
• Be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Have the ability to use initiative, work independently, input ideas and help develop the company.
• Be able to communicate clearly and draft documents and letters in plain English.
• Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
• Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
• Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
• Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
• Able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.
To apply please sent your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.