Salary: Dependent On Experience
We are an award winning Legal 500 firm with specific expertise in claims involving personal injury, medical negligence, abuse, civil liberties, criminal injuries and international travel.
We have offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Hull.
With a Law degree and an analytical mind the right candidate will be seeking an exciting development opportunity within an established dynamic company.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be commercially aware.
- Have the ability to scrutinize and fact check both internal and court reports.
- Be able to work towards and meet set deadlines.
- Be able to work sympathetically and effectively with a wide range of clients with differing needs.
- Have excellent organisational skills and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise multiple pending tasks and provide realistic timescales for completion, to ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Have the ability to use initiative, work independently, input ideas and help develop the company.
- Be able to communicate clearly and draft documents and letters in plain English.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.