Claims and Inquest Paralegal
With a Law degree and an analytical mind the right candidate will be seeking an exciting development opportunity within an established dynamic company.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be commercially aware.
- Have the ability to scrutinize and fact check both internal and court reports.
- Be able to work towards and meet set deadlines.
- Be able to work sympathetically and effectively with a wide range of clients with differing needs.
- Have excellent organisational skills and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise multiple pending tasks and provide realistic timescales for completion, to ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Have the ability to use initiative, work independently, input ideas and help develop the company.
- Be able to communicate clearly and draft documents and letters in plain English.
- Have the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Be highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile.
- Be respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Able to demonstrate high client care/service skills.