Legal Costs Administrator – Hull
We are looking for a Legal Costs Administrator to join our existing team in our prestigious Hull city centre office either on a permanent or temporary basis.
We pride ourselves on our client care and consistently achieve a score of 4.5 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Performing data input and retrieval operations such as case opening and closing, using a range of IT systems.
- Reviewing and responding to client emails.
- Monitoring emails in various mailboxes and ensuring that all tasks have been actioned.
- Preparing court bundles.
- Preparing claim forms in Part 8 Costs-Only proceedings.
- Preparing provisional and detailed assessment requests.
- Chasing costs payments and preparing enforcement proceedings (where necessary).
- Managing an online diary system and use of Microsoft Outlook.
- Managing online and paper filing systems.
- Carrying out general administrative tasks as requested such as photocopying and filing etc.
- Providing training to other members of staff about processes and administration tasks.
- Strong team player, with outstanding administrative skills and a proven ability to work proactively.
- Computer literate.
- Confident with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Confident on the telephone, drafting relevant correspondence and performing data input tasks.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.